Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mos Patiparn - My Girlfriend

Mos Partiparn was the first Thai Singer that got me hooked to Thai Music. That was way back in 2005. Every country I go, the first place that I will go or will catches me is the record stall. So happens that when I was at MBK, I was asking the record shop asst to introdue me some Thai CDs, and Mos was the first he picked up and play a couple of tracks for me, and I bought it.
When I was back, I kept playing the CD and my fave track was My Girlfriend. For 6 months I was constantly playing the CD. It's a great album, the 2005 self titled album. After that, I tried to backtrack Mos' older stuff, but it was kinda not my cup of tea. Mos started of as an teenage idol, and vocally, it was quite terrible, but his 2005 self titled album, you can hear the difference, in his vocal control, the style, he did alot to improve and I admire that. Great album, great listening pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment